Wednesday, August 1, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME #24

I've got nothing special to report this time around except.

I've just finished a simple read through of what is going to be my first actual erotic BDSM novella "The Transformation." I needed to do this since I haven't really worked on it for a long period of time. I'm allowing this read through to settle down into my mind, and next week I'm going to do a relatively quick re-read/editing using my word processor's program for a spelling/grammar check. This is going to be followed by a search for words which could be used in forming contractions; words like will, would and not. Followed by a search for any passive word like, was.  

I'm giving away 3 KINDLE copies of my book "Haiku Becomes Erotic" on Amazon    https://giveaway.amazon.com/p/724522234e3bac1f … NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Ends on Aug 6, 2018, 11:59 PM PDT.

I'm willing, ready, and aching to be interviewed by anyone for their blog. Just DM me on Twitter to the ball running  @Kathryn_Heart51

O X O X O X






No comments:

Post a Comment