Saturday, November 24, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 31

Hi Sweeties,

I’ve finally, at long last, finished my debut erotic romance novel, “The Transformation.” I’ve created the cover and have converted it to the required *.jpeg file, I’ve finalized the font and its size, I just need to do a final run-through, which I’m going to be doing tomorrow. Then it’s off to KDP Publishing to finish creating the files so my KINDLE edition for the book can be released.

I’ve now gone back to my second erotic endeavor “Becoming the Bride’s Mother,” which is currently about 33% finished. Unfortunately, not having looked at the manuscript for about 10 weeks, means I’d need to re-read what I’ve already written slowly to refresh my aging memory of the storyline and to what any revision is necessary. I just gave Chapter 1 a quick glance and I’ve found quite a bit of superfluous stuff which needs to be deleted as it doesn’t move the story along but hinders its flow.

I would love for everyone to check out my book of 250 Erotic Haiku, which is available as a KU download, as I can use the funds to assist me in paying to get the above book self-published.


Have a sweet time with your lovers and your family !!!  😊 😊 😊

O X O X O X


Kathryn Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment