Wednesday, March 29, 2017

"THE TRANSFORMATION" - UNEDITED SNIPPET #1


 
Hi Sweeties,




With just over 52% of my debut erotic shapeshifting novella, “The Transformation,” I felt the time has come for me to post the first of what is going several unedited snippets for this endeavor. I’d love to read your feedback, so please don’t be shy.




One day my Mom finally got around to telling me about the events surrounding my birth. She told me that on one ill-fated night as she waited for her ride home she got kidnapped by a notorious motorcycle gang who gang-raped her in a dark secluded alley several blocks away from her client’s fashionably chic neighborhood.


When the police arrived and found her, all they saw had been a semi-conscious, well-dressed professional woman who had her pantyhose and thong pulled down on her legs. They never had a single indication nor would they have ever guessed anything about her actual entrepreneurial career. To them she seemed to be a just woman who had unfortunately been the victim of her gorgeous figure and angelic face.


“Can you tell me what happened?” questioned the young officer at the scene.


“All I can remember is leaving my date’s loft apartment, going downstairs to wait for the limousine ride he’d just phoned for.”


“Anything else?”


“After waiting about three minutes I heard the sound of several motorcycles approaching. I then felt myself being grabbed from behind by someone, while someone else then reached under my blouse and repeatedly squeezed my breasts; as a third masked individual placed a heavy leather hood over my head without any eyeholes before placing me in a motorcycle sidecar.”


“Sarge. It looks The Bald Knights have struck again.”


“Bald Knights?” inquired Blossom.


“Yes. They’re a motorcycle gang from Franklin County who like to come down here to rape beautiful women like you.”

(c) Kathryn Heart - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment