Friday, March 31, 2017

MY EROTIC SIDE IS EXPLODING !!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!


Only a few days ago when I had allowed my steamier erotic side to become more visible I only had one endeavor I was working on, my debut erotic novella entitled, "The Transformation." And up to a few hours ago I had increased my number of erotic writing endeavors to three, by adding "The Billionaire's Rehab" and "Your Hubby-Sitting Company."

As I sat at my computer trying to find one/two more erotic FaceBook groups to join when all of a sudden I happen upon "Erotic Haiku." The interesting thing is my sweet side enjoys writing three Haikus in response to a prompt word received through an email.

Not wanting my erotic self to be undone, I tried my hand at writing three erotic ones to the same prompt word of "DOOR." I liked what I saw and asked to join the group I've just found. And while watching "Family Guy" streaming on Netflix as I ate my lunch it hit me that I should write an entire book of between 250-300 Erotic Haikus and so far I've written nine. As soon as I get the approval to join the Erotic Haiku group I found on FaceBook, I'm going to post some of my endeavors here.

I can't believe I've already gotten four ideas for my erotic writing endeavors, now the only thing I'll need to do now is to get the funds to self-publish my debut erotic endeavor so I can publish all of my other endeavors.


No comments:

Post a Comment