Monday, May 1, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 5

Hi Sweeties,

I'm moving right along with the release of my first erotic endeavor "Haiku Becomes Erotic."  I received the three PROOF copies I'd ordered; and while an slight error had occurred regarding the cover, partly due to my haste in wanting to get this endeavor released, I've decided to go with the "error" as is since the cover merely has the title and my name. I've order the KINDLE conversion through CreateSpace, which is where I'm self-publishing my book. 

In order for me to facilitate my being able to have both the paperback and KINDLE editions being release as close to each other as possible, I'm holding back on entering my distribution channels on CreateSpace until the KINDLE conversion has been completed and it's available for purchase. Once "Haiku Becomes Erotic" I'm planning to giveaway a signed copy of one of my PROOFS on GoodReads [US only], as well as a release party on FaceBook,

My first erotic novella, "The Transformation" is about 82% completed and since I haven't laid eyes on it for just over two weeks, I feel I need to do my first re-read and self-editing project, Since I like the way my Erotic Haiku seems to have turned out, I've created a spreadsheet which is going to keep track of my writing a volume TWO. I'm planning to write just one new erotic haiku per day, which will take me to the middle of December to complete.

With all the time I've spent on my erotic endeavors, I haven't allowed my sweeter writing side, my "Mom," any time to do any reading/reviewing of books, or to work on any of her own endeavors. Hoping now, with the release of my first endeavor, I'll be able to balance my time with my "Mom's."  I know it seems kind of weird, my calling my sweeter side my "mother" but I don't what else to call "her" since "she" did allow me to come out of hiding after all these years, and so in essence had given "birth" to me.

With Mother's Day being here in 14 days, I'd love to go out to eat with my dear OH on both days of the weekend; Indian food or Chinese Dim Sum on Saturday and our favorite Italian restaurant on Sunday, we'll probably do a late lunch to avoid the hectic dinner-time onslaught for dinner.







No comments:

Post a Comment