Monday, May 8, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 6

Hi My Sweeties

For the past week I'm just relaxed, waiting for the completion of the KINDLE conversion by CreateSpace for my first erotic endeavor, a collection of 250 erotic haikus entitled "Haiku Becomes Erotic." This allowed my sweeter side, my "Mom" to catch up her reading/reviewing of books, and her own writing endeavors.

The conversion process should be completed tomorrow or at least by Wednesday, Once it's completed, I'll release it and as well as adding the distribution channels for the print copy which will release it. I've got to warn you that the haiku in this book gets to be quite sexually explicit, so it's not for the faint of heart.

The moment the book has been release I'm planning a release party for it on FaceBook for a few days, along with my "Mom," where we'll be giving away KINDLE copies of all of our books and hoping to get reviews for them.

Hopefully, after the release party, if all goes well, I plan to begin interviewing my fellow erotic writing "sisters" in my dungeon. I'll let you know when I'm ready to start.

Until then have a wonderful week doing all of the erotic things you love to do, like reading a good erotic book that might wet your panties, like I'm planning to do this afternoon.

O X O X O X 

No comments:

Post a Comment