Sunday, July 2, 2017

KATHRYN'S EROTIC HAIKU # 4

Here I am again with three more erotic Haiku responses to this week’s prompt word on the Haiku Horizons website

This week’s prompt from the site is “MIRROR “

Crossdresser's best friend
A group of three full mirrors
Passable tonight?

Mirror on ceiling
Watching as he's screwing you
You're your own voyeur

Mistress use mirror
I can see her torture me
I wet my panties

For collection of 250 Erotic Haiku check out my debut erotic endeavor
"Haiku Becomes Erotic" 

 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072LFCWKX


© Kathryn Heart - 2017

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. THANKS SWEETIE for your kind compliment. If you'd like to read more erotic haiku, you've got the link to my book. Please tell your friends about my erotic haiku and my book.

      Delete