Thursday, June 29, 2017

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING WITH ME # 8

Since my last update I've been busy contemplating what I must do to increase the number of followers I've got on my all my social media sites without seeming to be overly aggressive. One thing I need to do is do open up to the type of individuals I'd want following me or for me to follow or follow back. I realize up till now I've been rather protective towards myself; so from now on, I'm going to be more open in connecting with people.

Given this. I'd love to find individuals, in the romance genre, especially erotic, who'd be willing to interview me for their blog or website. 

If anyone is interesting in connecting or supporting me in my endeavor you can find out more as to who I am and all of my links at:

https://www.about.me/kathrynheart51 

No comments:

Post a Comment