Saturday, October 21, 2017

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING WITH ME # 12

I know it's been an extremely long time since my last status report, it's not that I've forgotten it's because I've been involved with several writing endeavors.

My GLBT/BDSM erotic novella entitled "The Transformation" is now about 82% completed. I'd gotten to the point where I needed to transition from my first male protagonist to the second. I ran into a severe case of writer's block in deciding how to have the first protagonist killed off so I can bring in the second. I also need to create the right location to bring these two guys together which wound up being where Charlene Madison works for Mathew Regeis, and the circumstances that bring the yet unnamed second male protagonist.
The strange thing is I've already got the final chapter totally written in my mind.

Since I've never gotten any feedback for any of installments for my serialized GLBT/BDSM erotic endeavor, "Becoming the Bride's Mother" I've deleted all of the installments. I going forwards I will be posting snippets for this endeavor instead. 

I've written a short story entitled "Our Twins Came in a Box" which I waiting for the right occasion to have to it posted or included in some sort of anthology.

Since most of the erotic Haiku I wrote for a website has gotten deleted, I've stopped writing and posting any. The link to those Haiku had been to this blog, where you know you're told about the nature of this site before entering it. Going forwards, I'm going to get the prompt words and write my three responses here. Ultimately I going to attempt to compile a second volume for these erotic Haiku. I also might be doing some retro postings.  


No comments:

Post a Comment