Saturday, October 28, 2017

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING WITH ME # 13

Right now, I’ve got two GLBT/BDSM Erotic novellas, the first being “The Transformation” with the second novella entitled “Becoming the Mother of the Bride.”  This doesn’t really matter as none of my endeavors can move on beyond the writing stage since I need the funds to do the editing, etc.  I then would need to do some heavy-duty promotions for our already published endeavors. So, I’d like to invite you to check out my collection of 250 Erotic Haiku, entitled “Haiku Becomes Erotic” which is available as a paperback, KINDLE, and a KINDLE Unlimited [so you can download and read the book for free and I receive royalties for every page which is read.”


THANKS for your kind support my Dear Sweeties.


O X O X O X

No comments:

Post a Comment