Sunday, January 21, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 17

Hi Sweeties,

I've completed re-reading my two Erotic GLBT/BDSM novellas, and I'm now committed to writing ONE page a day in one of my endeavors every day. I'd love to write more, but since there are no funds available to proceed once the elusive final period has been typed in a manuscript, I can't proceed with having a line edit done for it.

I'd been amiss in the writing of my Erotic Haiku which I'm now going to write one per day if I'm able to think of any. I currently have 65 written and need 185 more to reach my goal of 250. This endeavor would be the LEAST EXPENSIVE since I need only pay for the KINDLE conversion and the copyright.

I'd love for you to assist me in raising the funds I need to move on. If you've got KINDLE Unlimited, I'd love for you to download my book and quickly read through it. I'll get some funding and it wouldn't have cost you anything.

“Haiku Becomes Erotic.” https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072LFCWKX













No comments:

Post a Comment