Thursday, January 4, 2018

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2018 WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME #16

Hi My Lovelies,

This year I'm going to finish writing my first two erotic GLBT/BDSM novellas. One title is "The Transformation" [which is about 90% completed] and the other is "Becoming the Bride's Mother" [which is about 15% completed]. 

I've got ideas for two more stories ideas floating around in those tiny grey cells of my mind. The first is for another GLBT/BDSM erotic novella for which I've already got a title, "Your Hubby-Sitting Service." The second is an idea for an untitled reversal harem novella.

And to get these endeavors self-published I need to raise the necessary funds. So, I'd love for everyone to check out my first erotic endeavor, "Haiku Becomes Erotic" [a collection of 250 erotic Haiku] on Amazon;


Buying it would be great. But, if you've got KU [KINDLE Unlimited] all you need to do is to download the book and quickly read through it and it wouldn't cost you a dime.

As an ongoing feature for my blog, I'd love to interview my fellow erotic romance authors....just send me a DM through my Twitter account


Depending on the Haiku prompt word on the site I visit, I hope to write three erotic Haiku each week.

Please don't be shy, I'd love to hear from you.

O X O X O X 

Kathryn Heart






No comments:

Post a Comment