Sunday, May 6, 2018

WHAT'S BEEN HAPPENING WITH ME #21

I know I’ve been MIA here for quite a long, long time; but with nothing really happening in my life as an erotic author I saw no real need of coming by, merely so I could do a post just to say that.

While I might have expanded my manuscript for my debut erotic LGBT/BDSM novella, “The Transformation” by 3 chapters, 10 pages and approximately 750 words; I’ve been in the same frustrating quandary of how far I should/shouldn’t go in regards to the protagonist’s torture of her now fiancé since my last status report. But, luckily, I do feel I’m about to see the light at the end of the tunnel regarding this impasse, by having her devise some sort of false image in Matt’s mind of what she had him do in his French Maid roleplay.   

I know I’d mentioned I would start posting some snippets from this book where I’m hoping to get some feedback on from you guys. This snippet posting will now start once I’ve resolved the issue in the above.

I’m revising the questions I’ll be asking for those fellow erotic authors who’d like to be interviewed here. If that is you, please send me a DM to my Twitter account @Kathryn_Heart51.

Lastly, I’d love for everyone to check out my first erotic endeavor, a collection of 250 Erotic Haiku, entitled “Haiku Becomes Erotic”. And if you’ve got KINDLE Unlimited, reading the book is TOTALLY FREE. So, I’d love for you to just download a copy and peruse it from the beginning to the end, as I can use the funds to help me self-publish the novella I’ve mentioned in the above.


No comments:

Post a Comment