Monday, March 26, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 20

Since I’m still deciding what route I should take to get this endeavor self-published I’ve been moving relatively slowing in my re-reading/editing of what is going to be my debut erotic LGBT/BDSM novella, “The Transformation.”  Matt has proposed to Charlene and she’s accepted. Now back at his mountain retreat, she’s donned her Mistress outfit and has already given her new fiancé his first slave treatment in the new dungeon he’s created down in the basement of his home. I’m now debating if I should keep what I’ve already written, increase/decrease Mistress C’s torture of her new slave, or take a totally new bridge to what I’ve already conceived as the book’s last three chapters. As it looks like now, I believe it will take at least two chapters after I finish the chapter I’m currently working on to complete this bridge. Right now I’m on page 110, and I’ve got 20 chapters completed with approximately 28,000 words.

After reviewing the formatting of about 20 books my sweeter side has read/reviewed, it appears I won’t have to worry about the page numbering nor the book’s headers of alternating the book’s title and my name, which eliminates a major burden I had weighing on my mind.

Beginning next month, I’m going to be posting snippets of this endeavor for which I’m hoping to get some feedback on from you guys, my followers.


1 comment:

  1. Kindle and Smashwords both make it very easy to self-publish, hon. Kindle does all the work for you - just upload a Word doc and you're done. Smashwords is a bit different, but they provide a template that has a lot to it, but which is pretty simple once you start working through it.

    ReplyDelete