Monday, October 8, 2018

WHAT' HAPPENING WITH ME # 27

Things have finally begun to move along nicely as far as my erotic writing endeavors are concerned.

To begin I’ve spent a good portion of Saturday, Sunday and today [Monday, October 2nd] working on what would be my first erotic romance endeavor, The Transformation.

I realized I needed to start tightening up writing as I wanted to move the storyline to its ultimate conclusion which I’ve already got planned. I need chapter 30 and what I’d written for chapter 31, and did a total rewrite for chapter 29. As I write this status report, for this endeavor, I’ve got: 31 Chapters with about 36,400 words and 153 pages [my page count is based on using a 6” x 9” trim if it would be published in print.]

This represents my being about 91% finished for my anticipated final word count of 40,000. And in order to finish this endeavor, keeping this word count in mind, I’ll be compressing the time of the storyline I originally had planned.

O X O X O X


Kathryn Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment