Tuesday, October 2, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 26


Things have started to put a real damper on my plans to have one of my two major erotic endeavors completed by the end of September with a release that should have taken place this month. Now with a quick review read and my condensing of what I’d planned on writing I should now be able to complete “The Transformation” before the end of this month, arrange for the illustration for the book cover, and with a final triple editing review I can hopefully have it released by the middle of November.

After which it’s on to my second erotic novella endeavor, “Becoming the Bride’s Mother,” which if all goes right I should have it completed by the end of the year, with the release date hopefully being on my birthday in January.

Now, before I venture out to do anything else, I need to check my email, and Twitter account to follow back those who are appropriate; and, then finally my FaceBook account to see what’s happening there.

Here’s to ALL of my followers, who I love.

O X O X O X

Kathryn Heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment