Saturday, January 4, 2020

WHAT'S HAPPEN # 34 - YES I AM STILL ALIVE AND LIVING


TO ALL OF MY SWEET FOLLOWERS

YES I AM ALIVE

However, things still are getting in the way of my doing any erotic writing of any worth,  except I've begun working my next erotic LGBTQ novella endeavor, “Becoming the Bride’s Mother.”

I’m happy to say, at this point, this endeavor is now almost 65% completed. Also, I’ve been exceedingly busy not only editing my current writing effort using an editing program my sweeter side has added to this computer; but I’ve done a complete re-edit of my debut erotic romance endeavor “The Transformation,” which I’m ecstatic to say has gotten recently re-released.  I would love for everyone to check out this book and hopefully download a copy. The book is available only as an e-book or reads for FREE as a KINDLE.


While you’re on Amazon, why not check out my first book of erotica, a collection of 250 erotic Haiku entitled “Haiku Becomes Erotic.”


In closing, I'd like to wish everyone and your families a VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY and PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR

O X O X O X O X O





No comments:

Post a Comment