Monday, January 27, 2020

WHAT"S HAPPENING # 36


Perhaps it’s the genre I’ve chosen to write in using this pen name, but it’s a part of us that few are willing to admit in having, There’s something that allows me to use my total imagination in coming up the erotic scenes and dialogue that I write, fed only from the titillating stories that I’ve read. Thanks to Grammarly®, I’ve rewritten my debut erotic endeavor “The Transformation,” an LGBTQ BSDM novella, with a surprise HEA ending worthy of any romance.

Writing erotica romances caused me to return to my high schools writing Haiku for my English class in my senior year, and to create a collection of 250 Erotic Haiku, entitled “Haiku Becomes Erotic.” Unfortunately, I still haven’t seen any sales of either book.

Both books are available as a KINDLE for $2.99 or can be read for FREE as a KU. Only the Haiku book comes in a paperback edition for $6.95.

I’m about 65% in writing my second erotic LGBTQ romance endeavor entitled “Becoming the Bride’s Mother,” where I planned to once again have a surprise ending that no one would have expected as the book’s Epilogue.

My erotic imagination is running a little wild at the present time as several idea have started to develop in my mind, one of which is a collection of a few short stories that have a SF/Fantasy element to the storyline. The first story is “Our Twins Came in a Box” and has about 8,400 words. I’ve got the beginnings of a second storyline being to develop in my mind, an a yet untitled storyline that contains an element of a surprising justified revenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment