Saturday, April 1, 2017

IT'S THE SEVENTH DAY AND I CAN'T REST

This past Sunday my erotic side became alive and since then my erotic writing desires and ideas have been gushing out.

I had started my first day being alive with only my debut erotic novella that is about 52% completed. Since then has you've already read I've gotten ideas for two more novellas, and yesterday it had been for an anthology of erotic haikus.

I don't know why but all of a sudden I've gotten ideas so I can map out where I'm going with my debut novella, which I'm now planning to write two pages a day for. Yesterday I found a place where I got ideas to write more of my haikus, and I couldn't resist writing some more this morning. Now depending on how many haikus I'm finally going to have [250-300] and depending on how many I'm going to write each day [6-12] it will take me between 19 and 46 days to finish writing them.

For now, I'm not going to look into joining any more groups on FaceBook other than I ones I've already joined. 

Wishing all of my sweetie followers a wonderful week, and the best of luck in whatever you decide to do.













No comments:

Post a Comment