Saturday, June 24, 2017

"THE TRANSFORMATION" - UNEDITED SNIPPET # 2

It's been quite a while since I've offered up an unedited snippet from my debut erotic novella entitled "The Transformation."  With my needing funds to get this endeavor properly edited, I've slowed down the writing of the manuscript. Going forwards, I'll be posting more of these snippets more frequently; and when I do, I'd love to get your feedback.


I took Chuck by his hand and led him to my abode where my mother had replaced the regular bed covering and sheets, with ones which were pink satin.
All the other guys watched gleefully, knowing it would soon be their turn to get into bed with me.
“Com’on Chuck, stop dragging your feet.”
“I’m not.”
“Don’t tell me one of the school’s most popular boys is actually bashful, shy guy. I know what you want. That’s why we’re both here. Isn’t it?”
Chuck remained silent as his faced blushed with embarrassment of not wanting the truth to be made known.
I knew I’ll have to take the initiative with him as I slammed the door so everyone else would get the impression Chuck couldn’t wait to be alone with me. Once the door had closed I grabbed him in a fierce hug and planting a loud smacker of a kiss on lips and cheeks with my brilliant red colored lips as I squeezed on his crotch, feeling as his manhood quickly grew and got hard.
I knew Chuck would never have the ability to undress me, so I had him sit at the edge of the bed as I played a sensual CD and did a strip in front of him.
Watching his face continuously I knew I’d already satisfied any and all of his sexual fantasies, as I saw his breathing getting heavy and a distinct wet spot of cum developed on the pair of light blue jeans he wore.
I’m got to thank Mom the next time I see her for having trained me so well by making me watch all of those X-rated videos she rented. I know I’m never going to go into her profession; but it’s definitely a plus when a girl knows how satisfy any man’s sexual desires just by being with them and watching their reactions to any move I might make.
After about fifteen minutes I wiped my snatch with the thong I’d worn, got redress with a new thong and returned to the den holding Chuck’s left hand as he waved the thong I’d given him like a prized trophy with his time with me.              

(C) Kathryn Heart - 2017 


No comments:

Post a Comment