Saturday, June 24, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 7

Hi Sweeties,

Nothing much as been happening with me. which is why I haven't posted anything in over three weeks

With a new computer, the only major thing I've done is to run through the manuscript for my debut erotic novella, "The Transformation," with the latest WORD program. This version of WORD's grammar check, not only found errors the previous version didn't, it gave better feedback with multiple suggestions for changes along with a better explanation for the error. 

My creativity seems to have shut down because I haven't been able to come up with erotic haiku at the rate I've done previously.

In addition, my sweeter side, my "mom" has decided to have her debut MG/YA paranormal romance novel re-edited, and is now in the process of going through the line edit suggestions made by the editor.

I'm going to be busy checking out my new Twitter followers, and responding to them if I've choose to follow them back, etc.  I've also got a backlog of FaceBook items I must catch up to this weekend. Having gone to STAPLES earlier to pick up a box of 6 1/2 x 9 1/2 envelopes, I now can mail out the copies of my first erotic endeavor "Haiku Becomes Erotic" to the winners of the print copy of  the giveaway I had for this book.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072LFCWKX 

I've also got to spend time on my promoting this book, because as you well know, books don't sell themselves.

And if anyone is interested in interviewing me for your website or blog, I'm available.



No comments:

Post a Comment