Saturday, November 4, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 14

With all the things that once again have been happening, I've finally returned to the writing of my debut GLBT/BDSM erotic romance novella, "The Transformation."

So far I've finished about 83% of a total re-read and editing of what I've already written. It has been such a long time since I last looked at this manuscript, that I'm able to look at it with a new set of eyes that have never seen it before. I only need to read about 18 more pages before I start writing new material.

Right at this time I've got about 25,200 words written which is about 84% of my projected end word count. Writing only about a page a day [250 words], barring any unforeseen circumstances I'll be typing that elusive final period by the end of the month. Once this has been done, I'm going to decide how much of the rest of the self-publishing process I'll do myself, and what I'll be willing to pay for; starting with the important proofreading of the manuscript.

If you've got KINDLE Unlimited [KU] I'd love for you to download a copy of "Haiku Becomes Erotic" so you can help me raise the funds to have this self-published endeavor look as profession as possible.

THANKS for being one of my followers and for your very generous and kind support.

No comments:

Post a Comment