Wednesday, November 8, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 15

Hi Sweeties, 

Kathryn here, just wants to give you a quick update for my debut GLBT/BDSM erotic novella, "The Transformation."

I've just finished reviewing and editing what I've written so far for the manuscript. As it stands now I've got 108 pages [my document is set for the standard 6" x 9" size page] and approximately 25,600 words.

With a project word count for the entire book of 30,000 at this point in time I'm about 85.3% writing this endeavor. I'm in no real rush since I still need to save money to fund the line proofreading of the finished manuscript and the rest of the self-publishing process.

I should be posting a new manuscript by Saturday,


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Good to hear - and congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKS Sally, if you're interested in reading EROTIC HAIKU check my book out on Amazon. "Haiku Becomes Erotic."

      Delete