Tuesday, March 6, 2018

KATHRYN'S EROTIC HAIKU # 12


As you might already know, my first erotic endeavor had been a collection of 250 Erotic Haiku poems entitled “Haiku Becomes Erotic.”
[available as a print, KINDLE, and a KINDLE Unlimited download].

One of the things I’ve posted here a few times had been 3 Erotic Haiku poems in response to the prompt word on the Haiku Horizons website

Since the link I’d posted to my blog had been deleted a few times from the site, I decided to stop attempting to post anything else on the site.  BTW – my blog requires you to acknowledge you understand it’s of an erotic nature before you can enter.

So, picking up where I left off back in August 2017, here’s this blog post entry of 3 erotic Haiku for the word “EGG”  

Waiting to receive his seed
Baby will be born.

Mate killed in the war.
Our last encounter had failed
His frozen seed’s last hope

Two guys left their seed
One is white, the other is black.
Hope child’s one of each


© Kathryn Heart – 2018

Hi "Sweeties" - I'd love to read your comments

No comments:

Post a Comment