Friday, March 16, 2018

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME # 19

Ever since CreateSpace has ceased all of its support services for authors. After some long thought-processing, I've decided to forge ahead with one of my manuscripts, an erotic GLBT/BDSM novella entitled “The Transformation.” One of the reasons I’ve chosen this particular manuscript from the two I’m working on is that it’s going to be a KINDLE version only.

Going forwards with the KINDLE version only, I know that the covers [front and back] will have to be part of the file being converted to the KINDLE format. The biggest problem with designing the cover on our own would be to have the title and my name overlaid onto the artwork for the front cover; however, given what my thoughts for the cover design are, no such overlay would be needed.

The only issue I’ve basically got it for the formatting of the text pages, specifically to get the page numbers to start a few pages in. But, I’m going to check a dozen or so KINDLE-only books I’ve got on my computer to see if physical page numbers are actually necessary for a KINDLE book.

Right now, since I haven’t looked at this particular manuscript or my other erotic novella entitled “Becoming the Bride’s Mother.” And if you’re thinking this one will be involving crossdressing and gender swapping you’re correct.

Regarding, “The Transformation”, I’ve already re-read and edited about 65% of the existing manuscript, and still need to write about 15% more to reach my projected total of 32,500 words. As it stands now, I’ve got 115 pages with approximately 27,600 words.

Going forwards I’ll be posting a few unedited snippets from this manuscript with the hopes of getting some feedback.

With the return of my working on this manuscript, the velocity at which my sweeter side has been reading/writing reviews will now be tapered back.

Lastly, I’d love to start interviewing my fellow erotic romance authors here. So, if you’re interested please send me a DM to my Twitter account[@kathryn_heart51] and we can start the process [first come, first served basis]. Be advised I’m only taking the first 10 individuals who respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment