Wednesday, May 12, 2021

EROTIC SHORT STORY #2 - SNIPPET #1

 

MY DEAR SWEETIES,

In the post I wrote for my blog yesterday, I told everyone reading it that I had finished writing my second erotic short story for the anthology that I’m in the midst of compiling. At the same, I promised that I’d posting short snippets from it periodically.  

  Well, as promised, here is my first snippet from my second erotic short story, “MAKING SURE HIS PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIMES THAT HE HAS BEEN COMMITTED.”

“Guys, Vinny has just proposed marriage to me.” 

       “Can I see him,” declared Wendy.

        "Sure. Come to my second bedroom."

       The moment she saw Vinny, she screamed. “Robert. How can you proposed marriage to her when I’ve got your engagement ring to me on my finger here.”

       “Ouch,” screamed Vinny, as she started to twist his cock and balls as hard as she could. “Stop, that’s excruciatingly painful.”

       “Too bad, Robert. That’s only the beginning of what I’m going to be doing to you today. It’s only the beginning.”

          Vinny kept pleading for Wendy to stop, but to no avail.

       “Guys, I just found out that my fiancée, Robert, is the same one Julie has. Get over here and watch what I’m doing to him.”

© Kathryn Heart - 2021

 

No comments:

Post a Comment