Sunday, May 2, 2021

WHAT'S HAPPENING #38

 

I'M FINALLY BACK – HOPEFULLY, THIS TIME IT WILL BE PERMANENT

I know I had stated that I was back at the beginning of January of this year.

But, it's next to impossible; rather, it is impossible to promote yourself as being an erotic author when things get in the way. 

Currently, I'm compiling an anthology of about three/four erotic short romance stories and writing my second erotic LGBTQ novella entitled "Becoming the Bride's Mother." While I might have been cloistered away, unable to engage myself physically in any writing endeavors, my mind has periodically and continuously thought of what I've written so far for this erotic novella and has been busy envisioning what I should be writing going forwards that I'll be concentrating my erotic endeavors on completing it by the end of this month. Right now, according to my writing endeavor spreadsheet, I'm about 64% finished writing "Becoming the Bride's Mother."  

Also, given that my debut erotic endeavor, "Haiku Becomes Erotic," hasn't sold a single copy since being published, I've decided to cease the publication of it at the end of August of this year. Here's the link to this book on Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072LFCWKX

No comments:

Post a Comment