Friday, May 21, 2021

EROTIC SHORT STORY #2 - SNIPPET #2

 Well, as promised, here is the second snippet from my second erotic short story, “MAKING SURE HIS PUNISHMENT FITS THE CRIMES THAT HE HAS BEEN COMMITTED.”

“Yes, Vinny, is there something you’d like to tell me or something you’d like us to do together tonight.”

“There is. But, as a single Christian woman, you probably won’t agree to do it.”

“Just because I might be one doesn’t automatically mean I wouldn’t be interested in doing the same,” replied Julie. “I believe I can be safe with a State Trooper guy like you; if I can’t feel safe with you, I doubt if I’ll ever feel safe with any guy.”    

Julie is becoming easier to handle than I thought she would be.

“Perhaps we can get a little bit intimate in the bedroom if you know what I mean.”

“I’m not naïve, Vinny. I know precisely what you mean,” replied Julie as she kissed him quickly on his lips.”

Julie is getting hotter than I could have expected so soon in our relationship. I guess I’ll have to cool it about getting my cock into her pussy, at least for a few more dates.

“If that’s the case, then follow me to the bedroom, my dear Julliette.”

Once there, Julie saw the jacket for his uniform hanging outside of a closet and quickly checked the name on the nametag to make sure it was his.

Within seconds the two had gotten all of their clothes off, except for their briefs. They stood, two individuals, looking longfully at each other as they eyed the bed that laid in front of them.

Julie coyishly stood there, swaying her hips to and fro, her hands behind her back, with an innocent-looking smile on her face as she gave Vincent a timid smile.

“Com ‘on Vinny-boy, as I said before, I might be a Christian woman, but I’m not naïve by any means. I know what’s in that mind of yours. especially with the way we’ve gotten undressed with an uncovered bed in front of us.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean this silly boy,” replied Julie as she brought her hand from behind, gleefully smiling as she started to wave an unopened package of Trojans in front of Vincent’s eyes. “I mean this.”

Vincent, totally shocked, his eyes popped open.

“You don’t mean you want that I should screw you already?”

“I certainly do mean that Vinny-boy, what else could I’ve possibly meant.”

 

© Kathryn Heart – May 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment