Wednesday, May 12, 2021

WHAT'S HAPPENING #39

 

GREAT NEWS MY DEAR SWEETIES:

In the past twelve days, I’ve been able to write an additional 23% of the intended length for my second erotic LGBTQ novella, “Becoming the Mother of the Bride.”

In addition, I got to complete the second erotic short story of the three I’m planning to write for an anthology. Each of these stories has been manuscripts for erotic LGBTQ romances that I’d been unable to complete for the longest time. I’ll be posting snippets of these stories periodically on my erotic blog until I’ve completed writing the final third short stories.

Meanwhile, I would love for everyone reading this blog post to consider becoming a follower of it. I would also like to invite everyone to check out the erotic endeavors I’ve already published and consider purchasing a copy for yourself or as a gift.

Here’s the link to the erotic endeavors I’ve already published:

https://www.amazon.com/Kathryn-Heart/e/B07NKSRLJ7

No comments:

Post a Comment