Tuesday, April 4, 2017

EROTIC HAIKUS - Sampling

I can't believe how fast I'm writing these Erotic Haikus, I've already got 162 written so far. I feel as if I'm eating those small salty Spanish peanuts, the kind you can't stop popping into your mouth. At the rate I'm going, I'm probably going to have this collection published by the end of the month.

Given this, I felt the time has come for me to share four of the ones I've written so far. I would love to read your feedback.

In case you're not familiar with Haikus, it is a Japanese form of poetry consisting of three lines; the format of each of these three lines is 5-7-5 syllables

I need to fuck you
Cleaning lady has gone home
Sorry, have headache

You're wife has to stop
Can't stand losing your friendship
Have same problem here

Lesbians make love
"Let's get totally naked"
"Oh great, we're both trans"


Dummy's guide for sex
Cock A in Hole B, take out
Repeat and repeat

(C) Kathryn Heart - 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment