Sunday, April 2, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME UPDATE # 1

Instead of continuously posting updates about what's happening with me, I'm going to do a weekly update. So let's start with my writing endeavors


In regards in my debut erotic novella, "The Transformation," I've gone back to what I've written already and then I mapped out the points I need to hit for my storyline and notice I actually need about 5,000 less words, making the projected total word count at about 30,000.
Given what I've already written means I'm about 67.5% finished writing this endeavor.


Moving on to the collection of 250/300 Erotic Haikus I'm writing, I've already written 100 of them resulting in my being between 33.3% and 40% finished. And depending on how fast I'll write them going forwards, between 6 - 12 per day, and the final count for the Haikus, I can be finished writing this endeavor in about 13 - 33 days. The good thing is, for this endeavor, I can create the book cover on my own.


For my third and fourth erotic endeavors, "The Billionaire's Rehab" and "Your Hubby-Sitting Company"I'm jotting down ideas for their storylines, and have already envisioned the covers for these books.


I'm limiting the number of FaceBook groups I'm going to join as I doubt want to be overwhelmed with possible messages.


It's almost 2:00 AM here in the Metropolitan Area of New York City, so now allow me in get into bed with my dear OH by my side, and to fall asleep and dream in the awaiting arms of Morpheus. I need to have some erotic dreams to help me write more erotic material later, after I wake up.





No comments:

Post a Comment