Monday, April 10, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME UPDATE # 2

Well, yesterday has made it two weeks that this steamier, erotic side of me has been allowed to make an appearance, instead of being hidden from view. Now, that I've gotten this formality out of the way, I can't believe how much I've already accomplished since set free.

I've got my blog up and running here, but so far I can't seem to get my image up on WordPress and I won't be blogging there until I do; I'm up on Twitter and on FaceBook [where I've already joined a handful of groups, and lastly I've got my erotic profile up on GoodReads.

As far as my writing endeavors are going: my debut erotic novella "The Transformation" has added about 7% towards its completion, and surprisingly I've already completed compiling the 250 erotic haikus I'd planned to do, and have completed my first round of self-editing [finding about 100 changes] and have begun my second round. So barring any unforeseen circumstances I should be able to release it in around two weeks, depending on how fast I can get the proof copy in my hands and be able to smell the luscious aroma of the fresh ink on its pages.

As I look at my ideas for two more erotic novella endeavors, my mind's having difficulties in coming up with enough material to write "The Billionaire's ReHab" successfully so unto the back burners of my mind it goes until such time I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment