Monday, April 17, 2017

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH ME UPDATE # 3

Well here I am, week three of my existence and I believe I’ve done quite a bit.

I’ve start the self-publishing process for my collection of 250 Erotic Haikus on CreateSpace, the most respected of any of the self-publishing sites, by listing it as a new project. CreateSpace is great as it allows you to work at your own pace, putting each component of your book when you’re ready to do it. This meant I had to give a title to this endeavor which I’m calling “Haiku Becomes Erotic.” Today is my final review day for the entire book, and once I’ve completed my review, I can upload this final draft to CreateSpace; replacing the one I currently have there. I had uploaded a rough draft to see how the book’s interior will actually look like. When you upload the interior file, the CreateSpace program scans the file to alert you to any issues there might be, I had about three which have all been corrected. Barring any unforeseen circumstance I should be able to order a PROOF COPY for this book by the end of the end.

As for my debut erotic romance novella, “The Transformation,” I’ve added an additional 7.5% towards its projected completion, With all the work I’ve done on my Haiku endeavor, I saw the need to take time out to tighten up what I’ve already written, and with having a better idea where this endeavor is going I found the need to totally rewrite the first two pages, and I anticipate it’s going to take me about 10 days to complete, as I’ve got to let the sweeter side of me do  what it needs to do regarding its own writing and other endeavors.

“The Billionaire’s ReHab” is now definitely on the back burner. In addition, believe it or not, I’ve actually began to write the next volume of “Haiku Becomes Erotic – Volume 2;” and given that I’m in no rush to complete this, I’m planning to write one Erotic Haiku a day; which should take me until the middle of December to finish.


With all the Erotic Haikus I’ve been writing and plan to write, I’ve decided to self-proclaim myself as the “Queen” of Erotic Haikus -  LONG WRITE THE “QUEEN” !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment